Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kyle Busch clocked @128 mph in Lexus

Kyle Busch on Speeding Bust ‘I Got Carried Away’

 
















Kyle Busch has apologized for getting a speeding ticket, he was caught doing 128mph. Hit the jump to read the rest of the story.
Funk Flex

Kyle Busch just issued a sort-of apology for his 128 mph speeding ticket — chalking up his ridiculous speed to a test drive gone wrong, and the blatantly obvious … “I got carried away.”
In his statement Busch says , “I was test driving a new sports car and I got carried away. I went beyond the speed I should have been going on a public road. I apologize to the public, my fans, sponsors, and race teams for my lack of judgment.”
The NASCAR bad boy was driving a Lexus LFA when cops in Troutman, NC pulled him over today … doing 128 mph in a 45 mph zone. BTW … the LFA packs about 552 horses!
Busch added, “I take responsibility for my actions and I can assure you that something like this will never happen again.”

Source: http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2011/05/24/kyle-busch-on-speeding-bust-i-got-carried-away/

No comments:

Post a Comment